Price And Quantity
- 500.00 - 1000.00 INR
Molds by Sohum can be made out of materials like Aluminium, Zinc, or other suitable materials that have an ample capacity for a broad spectrum of part shape, and volume. We integrate our engineering and manufacturing capabilities at Sohum Autogas Systems Pvt. Ltd. to streamline project development. We employ engineers who have experience managing all aspects of your die casting manufacturing project. They can consult with your team to improve the quality and decrease the cost of your components. The overall project management of Sohum ensures accurate results and timely completion. Sohum is a successful die casting partner for every project. Our secondary finishing solutions complement our die casting capabilities. The Sohum professionals perform machining, finishing, assembly, and testing on all die-cast projects.
Common Industries Where Casting is Used
Is your company in need of die cast parts? It might surprise you. Making metal parts with die casting, especially from metals like aluminum, zinc, and magnesium, remains one of the most reliable methods.
Our company can help you determine if die casting is the best way to produce metal parts for your company. Die casting is used in many industries that you probably did not know about, including the following:
- Industrial Equipment
DIE CASTING IN PRODUCT DESIGN: ITS BENEFITS
Many small components are made from die casting, including those used in the automotive industry or decorative hardware. Die-cast parts can in fact be found in many things; you may just not realize they are made of die-cast metal. Typical products include gears and locks. A few examples are hooks, door handles, toys, and general engineering castings.
Additionally, seamless metal parts comprise the majority of products requiring strength, like taps and pump handles. A few other examples of die-cast products are engine fans, compressor valves, and camera housings.
Die-cast metal castings from our company have found application in a range of industries.
Die casting is a very efficient, economical manufacturing method that allows for a greater range of shapes and components than any other method. Furthermore, die-cast components are durable and may complement the aesthetics of a product. The use of die-cast components in product design can provide several benefits to engineers and their clients.
Die casting, especially when used in decorative trim and/or finished products, has a number of advantages due to its flexibility and versatility:
- Durable, dimensionally stable components.
- It is able to produce complex shapes more precisely than other methods of production.
- It can combine several functions into a single, complex-shaped part.
- Production rates high with little to no machining
- Thinner components can be produced than those produced by other casting methods.
- The plastic injection mouldings are much stronger than alternatives.
- A mass production process allows for the production of thousands of identical castings within specific tolerances.
- Castings in zinc can be easily plated or finished without significantly preparing the surface.
- Surfaces that are smoother than those produced by sandcasting or permanent moulds.
- Various hole sizes can be tapped and cored.
- It is possible to include external threads on parts in the cast.
- Reduce assembly costs by incorporating integral fasteners, such as bosses and studs.
As die casting is a high-volume manufacturing process, part requirements must be high enough to cover tooling costs. A good place to start if you are not certain or familiar with the benefits of using die cast components in your next project is by contacting us directly.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
Shed No. 1 & 2, Mauli Industrial Estate, Survey No. 28/28, 28/29, Tal. Haveli, Dhayari, Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra, 411041, India